Wednesday, July 23, 2008

State of waiting...

I have always thought about myself as a very patient person. I can endure a lot of things till I reach my limits. But now, life is putting me in front of a different challenge. There are things in my life at this moment that I can´t really influence, and all that I can do is to wait for them to happen.....

What am I waiting for ?

Well....

- I´m waiting for the company that I´m working for to have an answer about the renewal or not of my contract
- I´m waiting for him to have time and to feel ready to share things with me
- I´m waiting for my faculty to give me an answer regarding my exam
- I´m waiting for my friend from Romania to buy her ticket to Portugal
- I´m waiting for my niece to be born

I have heard the word "SOON" so many times till now that I feel I´m gonna be sick if I hear it again.... Soon my company will have an answer, soon he will be ready, soon, soon, soon... !!!

I am in a state of waiting....but I have a feeling that August is going to bring a lot of answers, and along with them....a lot of changes. And it ´s weird that my instinct is not saying anything about this changes....I am somewhere in the middle, just waiting for the change to come...

No comments: