Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Never stop running

I am a runner ...

Since I was 5 years old, my father took me to the athleticism trainings. I loved it ! And I practiced this sport, with some interruptions, until I was 18.

Now all that I´m doing is jogging. I can´t give up running, where ever I might be.

After I arrived in Braga, one of the first things that I did, was to find a good and nice path to run. And I found it. It´s the way to Bom Jesus. A nice road, on which after 10 minutes of plain running, you start going up hill.

After I first walked until Bom Jesus, I said to myself that till the end of my traineeship I will reach the place, running. And every time I went for my jogging, I went a little bit more far than the last place I stoped the previous time.

Today I did it ! The objective was accomplished. I put my foot on the stairs of Bom Jesus ! Just 3 days before my traineeship ends.

I am proud of myself !!!

And now? What will be the next point to reach?

No comments: