Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Everything is related...



I just realized that people are inspiring me, and at the same time I inspire people.



I realized that the very long waiting for my traineeship wasn´t for nothing. Portugal is giving me everyday a "wow" moment.



I was dreaming for Brazil for almost 3 years, but I came in Portugal, and found here the Brazilian culture. My flat mates are Brazilians...so I eat Brazilian food, I drink Brazilian drinks, I listen to Brazilian songs, I watch Brazilian movies, I´m hearing Portuguese with Brazilian accent, I meet other Brazilian people.



One year ago I was determined to apply as MC VP TM in Venezuela...but I didn´t....Now, I find myself here in Portugal, discovering how deep my feelings can go. And I am talking now about two men, and both of them are diving so deep in the waters of my soul, but in two different ways, they are the two most important men for me right now, and they have one thing in common, both of them are from Venezuela.

Can u see it? Everything is related !



No comments: