Monday, September 01, 2008

Despedidas


Andra, my best friend from AIESEC Bucharest, visited me. We spent a great week together, but, time passes, and inevitably, we had to say goodbye, but knowing we will see each other again.








The next day, Luciana, my flatmate, the best flatmate I ever had until now and a great friend, finished her internship and she left Portugal. It was the hardest split up from a friend. We had wonderful moments together, but I know that the story is not ending here.










Oana, my work colleague, my future flatmate, my best Romanian friend here in Portugal. She went to Romania for more than one month. Luckily, she will come back at the end of September our journey will continue.












The person who took care of me and helped me a lot in my first week in Braga, the one from which I learned a great quote : "Mi vida apesta"(My life sucks), but also the one who cheered me up when I was feeling like that. Rafa, a real friend that will show me Spain one day.











Pieces of my heart broke and went away with them, but the empty spaces were replaced with pieces of their hearts. We beautify each others hears, and we know that we will always be there, and one day will meet again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hei!

Finding out these days about the location you're writing from made me very happy. I'm glad to remember the days I spent in Bucharest some time ago and the great moments we had then. I like your blog very much and I can only you'll write more often.

Greeting from Romania!
Dorinho

Acum putem s-o dăm pe română? :P

Anonymous said...

only hope*