Thursday, November 20, 2008

Communication, Change, Speed, Equilibrium, Control

Today we have access to a lot more communication tools than 20 or 10 years ago, but still, there is a big lack of communication between us. I am gratefully to facebook, gmail, skype, MSN and all the other tools that give me the possibility to keep in touch with all my friends all over the world, but I will always prefer a face to face conversation if the conditions are allowing it.

Change, a word that I´m hearing and I´m using more and more often :


The change is being felt everywhere...
- the global warming

- Obama the first black American President

- the economic crisis

- the company I´m working for

- me, my way of looking at things
.... this are only a few examples ....


And the speed, the speed of all this events and things that are making a change ... sometimes everything is so fast and sometimes so slow ...


And in this chaos we are trying to find an equilibrium. But what is this equilibrium? Can it be defined ?

Well I don´t quite know, but I´m sure that is different for each one of us.


Everybody wants to control the speed of this changes to find that equilibrium ...

Can it be that communication is the key for all of this ?



No comments: