Friday, August 01, 2008

Primavera Business Software Solutions

August is here ...



Today I had a meeting with the Human Resources Director. Even if the meeting was planned for 5 o´clock in the afternoon, she appeared at my desk, 20 minutes earlier, and she said she wants to talk to me. So we went in the meeting room, and she said we must discuss about my future in the company, and that Primavera has an offer for me :



... to stay another 6 more months in the company, to work directly with the vice president of Primavera, to move from one department to another, to identify KPI´s for how Primavera can enter on more international markets ...



I said YES, and I got out from the meeting speechless, a little bit scared but very happy, and willing to take this challenge and do my best.

So ... I´m going on with Primavera for the next 6 moths, at least ... afterwards ... who knows

No comments: