Friday, August 15, 2008

Kitesurfing & Rafting

Two water sports, so different, but connected through the same thing ... water ...

Great experiences, such an intense feelings, so much adrenaline ... another 2 firsts, here in Portugal, I never dreamt of this ...


Kitesurfing ... the power of water and air combined ... flying above the water ... feeling the force of the air in my hands ...


I did it !!! I flew !!! I rocked !!!


Rafting ... seen only in American movies ... the calm and the torrent of water coming together ... jumping from 3,5 m height ... overcome the fear ... feel the excitement !


Row! Row! Row!



What will be next ?

1 comment:

Francis Kiteboarding said...

Both considered as an extreme sports. Adrenaline pumping excitement! Make sure you learn all the basics before heading out.