Friday, October 03, 2008

The closest I´ve been to a sunset ...

Two of the most beautiful moments of the day are the beginning and the end of the day, the sunrise and the sunset ...



And when you combine this moments with water, you witness one of the nature´s miracles.



Until now, I have only witness sunrises, in Romania, on the shore of Black Sea.



Here in Portugal, I connected with the Ocean, and gazing to the West, I knew that I will witness my first water sunset ... I imagine the red ball of fire fading into the Ocean ... I imagine sharing this moment with someone special ....




Last weekend I was SO close to catch this moment ... but I missed it ... twice ...



But maybe it was supposed to be like that, because watching a sunset all by myself it would be like being killed by a beautiful pain ... And I´m really looking forward to share my first water sunset with a special someone ....








1 comment:

Dey Dos said...

You will baby... You will...